Henninger’s Tavern, est. 1845. Opened to accommodate the many of the catholic polish immigrants arriving to Baltimore after the civil war before the turn of the 20th century. The tavern’s interior has a fine example of Victorian architecture throughout. The bar room still has the colorful tiles of the “candy store” or speakeasy from the prohibition period. Don’t overlook the wall mural of the Polish soldier and the “Battle of Warsaw” (1920).